Loews Coronado Bay Resort
4000 Coronado Bay Road, Coronado CA 92118
Location: 15-acre peninsula on the Coronado Cays
Located just south of Coronado Island is this 440-room resort hotel on the waterfront. Guestrooms have views to either the San Diego Bay or the Pacific Ocean.
Many first-class recreation amenities are available including three swimming pools, modern health club, watesports, tennis courts and much more.
Recently renovated guestrooms and suites feature a fresh, contemporary look with spacious marble bathrooms, Japanese-style soaking tubs and endless
water views. Additional on-site amenities include three award-winning restaurants, luxurious Sea Spa, bayside tennis courts, direct access to
Silver Strand State Beach, private 80-slip marina, and a wealth of recreational activities.
Luxury Hotel Rooms
All rooms have wi-fi service, soaking tubs, and in-room movies.
- Superior Rooms - spacious rooms with spa-like decor and choice of one king or two double size beds.
- Deluxe Rooms - featuring ceiling to floor glass doors to a private balcony overlooking the pool, the marina and beyond. Choice of one king or two double size beds.
- Luxury Rooms - spacious rooms, private balconies, japanese style soaking tubs. Most rooms are connectable to adjacent rooms. Choice of one king or two double size beds.
- Grand Rooms - magnificent rooms featuring soft colors, plush linens and breathtaking views of San Diego Bay. Choice of one king or two double size beds.
- Luxury Suite - bedroom is seperate from living room with an extra queen size sofa bed.
- Grand King Suite - perched directly overlooking the bay with oversized granite bathrooms
- Bayside Parlor Suite - the room with lots of space and a second full bedroom, extra bathroom and dining service for six.
- Parlor Suite - lots of space, especially when combined with a Superior Room.
- Vice Presidential Suite - A room of elegance, polished wood floors, private piano, and two balconies with scenic views.
- Presidential Suite - The grand marble entry is a gateway to resort living opulence. Polished wood floors, open skylights, supreme comfort and lavish amenities.
Loews Resort Restaurants
- Mistral - Seasonal French cuisine and an extensive wine list is served to a backdrop of sweeping views of the San Diego skyline, Coronado Bay, and Pacific Ocean sunsets.
- Market Cafe - California coastal cuisine served to a backdrop overlook of the marina. Contemporary steakhouse menu.
- La Cantina - lively outdoor venue serves burders, salads, and more by the resort pool.
Sea Spa and Fitness Center
Resort escape where resort professionals help you unwind. Experience a full-service beauty salon, sauna, and steam rooms, a tranquil relaxation lounge and beautiful spa patio with jacuzzi.
Weddings and Celebrations
Grand ballrooms, beautiful scenery, outdoor waterfront patios and sophisticated caterers can help create an unforgetable experience for that special moment.
Loews Surf Dog Competition [June]
This popular competition is an extension of Loews Hotelsí award-winning Loews Loves Pets program and has become a hugely successful fundraiser for non-profit organizations.
California Accommodation Search Engine:
Coronado Island Resorts /
San Diego Adventure Tours
Explore America's Finest City -